Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YOUR first piercing(please tell your story)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

oh..ive been turnin it whoops!im 13 and u?i love piercins so much but ive had so many problems im surprised i keep doin it...yes i occaisionally get a chance 2 use the watery stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

or buy this stuff called 'system 3000'. you can get it in a chemist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

Nearly 22 And Have Had Well Over My Age In Piercings If Your Going To Get Into It And Enjoy It. Do It Right From The Start

thats what i got from claires accessories....had 2 take them out they hurt so much..ouch...im on my 10th piercin but really want another and a body 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

or buy this stuff called 'system 3000'. you can get it in a chemist.

Salty water is the least abrasive so id recommend that

• Advertisement

No No No None Of That Sh!t Is Worth The Money Trust Me On This One Girls And Boys Boiled Water With Salt Ta Da The Best On The Market!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

you could be allergic. a friend of mine is.

OK well wait a little bit for the body one please.... let your body develop a bit before, i went and got my belly button done and now have a scar whee it was because i get pregnant...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

GaRtH_V wrote:
    i speak for all when i say..............wtf?

Haha, indeed.

Adele, I suggest you hold off on the piercings till you're old enough to put in the effort to clean them properly.

i suppose but then what am i 2 do with my 5?ill just clean them and hope 4 the best...

• Advertisement

yep but use salt water rather than shop bought stuff (do you know whats in it??)

the shop bought stuff does not work at all..

well not as good as salt water. and dont be fiddling with them,

what piercins have u done?

ten in each ear including conch scafold and rims and lobes
    belly, tounge twice, both nipples, hood, surface on hand, and the little bit of skin between your lip and gum

jesus sounds sore whats...conch scafold?

get you pix hang on

here are a few scafold is the one with the long bar and conch is the one in the middle of the bowl of the ear coming out the back of the ear

and

jesus look sore...do u have ones like them..if so which pic?

• Advertisement

in 14th theres the two balls on the front and back of the ear thats the conch, i have that and then the long bar going from upper rim to lower rim i have two of them

oh cool..must get caught/accidently pulled alot?

no not at all hair sometimes on the scafolds upper ball but nothing mad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I got my first (and only one so far) piercing on the 23rd of December.... 2004. I'm 15 so I don't want to go too mental yet, (I figure I'll wait till I move out and avoid the abuse from the parents.)
    Got the cartilage on my left ear done with a ring, with a little ball on it.

Anyone know how to take it out?!

dont sounds adorable u a boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

*adele* wrote:
    dont sounds adorable u a boy?

Yep. (dont?)

you should hold it with index finger and middle finger on one side thumb on other side and push it should pop out. id advise not to just yet leave it alone for six weeks let it heal naturally

dont touch it!!!!!

do u mean take it out 4 good or just to change?if its to change dont do it yet..if its 4 good i wouldnt.did it hurt u gettin it done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Goot my ears done when i was 12 after mu mum made me wait since i was 6 & all my mates got theirs done, so i went back into the chemist 8 weeks later & got 2 more in one of my ears!
    parents freaked & grounded me for 6 weeks!
    then i moved onto the joys of georges st arcade when i was 15 & had a gun shoved up my nose & BANG 1 more!
    st. paddy's day when i was 17 i got my belly gunned down as well.
    good friday 5 yrs ago as the pubs were closed i headed up the 22 flights of stairs to the terrifying den that is snakebite & got my tongue done... OUCH!

haven't punctured myself any further so that i can give blood if needs be (total excuse for veering away from more extreme facial piercings)!

• Advertisement

you make me cringe!! the way you say it gunned down my god!!!

Advertisement