Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free The Devil!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

naked pics
    in a public forum!?

quelle horror! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

No ban for Merc? Good to see that the justice system on boards accurately reflects it's real life counterpart.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Davey did not put the pictures up on that thread as a joke Merc, he put them up there to demonstrate what a thrashy website the link was too. That is actuallly pretty similar to what you did in this thread. To my mind this either makes you not too bright, which having seen other posts of yours I would consider a strong possibility, or just a hypocrite!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

mercadillo wrote:
    If it keeps you happy Ill ban myself for a week so.

See you next Wednesday folks! Same place..same time..same rubbish...

A noble gesture Merc, and thanks for highlighting how there are different rules for different users. I wouldn't worry about getting banned though as given that it's me complaining, the admins will more than likely make you an admin.

Because that's how the world works. Sad, but true.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Waylander wrote:
    Davey did not put the pictures up on that thread as a joke Merc, he put them up there to demonstrate what a thrashy website the link was too. That is actuallly pretty similar to what you did in this thread. To my mind this either makes you not too bright, which having seen other posts of yours I would consider a strong possibility, or just a hypocrite!

would it not have been enough to say "that is a trashy website with risque pictures on it not suitible for general viewing"

why ihe put the pictures there is not the issue here, the issue is the fact that he put them up, for all we know his post could be sitting somewhere in googles cashe right now waiting for someont to go searching for "irish message boards"

as for merc and his numerous accounts, they don't make sence and they dont serve a purpose other than annoying other people. dont ban them, delete them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

mercadillo wrote:
    you are most welcome.

Davey Devil was wronged.... All Is well..

Its gas how it goes really.

[Remind me to kick your ass later merc]

Bold merc. Apparently we do have different rules when we are separated from the Collective. But we do try and rectify things where possible. Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Cloud wrote:
    Bold merc. Apparently we do have different rules when we are separated from the Collective. But we do try and rectify things where possible. Banned.
    Seeing as Merc has other idents on boards will all those be banned also?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I think most of them are banned...

Advertisement