Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tonight on the way home I spotted...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

ambro25 wrote:
    What's Irish Law (or Rules of the Road) say about non-working brake lights (and more importantly, are you at fault if you rear-end or is it 50-50?)?

I think you will find that the other driver will claim that they were working fine until you crashed into the back and broke them. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

what i hate are people out walking in the evenings who dont wear any reflective vests or armbands etc.......... i wear all dark clothes *MAD*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

JohnBoy wrote:
    that's why there's so many tractors with dumper trailers running around nowadays. plus you can just stick a 16 year old in there and pay him pennies.

I presume those lads are sticking in dirt cheap agricultural diesel in them things too?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I presume those lads are sticking in dirt cheap agricultural diesel in them things too?

Yep, want some too? Goto Dunsink lane ;)

unkel wrote:
    Yep, want some too? Goto Dunsink lane ;)

Does that come with a complimentary slash hook in the face?

• Advertisement

oh wait, it's Dunsink, them boys use shotguns nowadays to promote their culture on us taxpayers :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

On way into work today there were 3 cars driving on the Chapelizod by-pass with their brake lights on. None of the cars were stopping!
    Of the three, the prick in front of me in the punto was obviously driving too close to the car in front of them that they needed to press their brake pedal every 2 seconds!

Advertisement