Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody know this song??

Options
  • 15-11-2004 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

ok, it sounds like marilyn manson but not sure.

anyway the chorus goes:

"you spin me right round baby right round,
    like a record baby right round round round"

i heard it at a friends party and when i asked him he didnt know what song i was talking about!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Oh you young people....
    Dead or Alive - You Spin me round (like a record) 1985

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kaiphas

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Ahhahahahah you kiddin??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

'You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)' by Dead or Alive

... or at least that's the original version of it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

there was a realy **** cover of it which sounded like marilyn manson a few years ago and i cant remember the name of the band at all... it was one word and they were probably on roadrunner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

church wrote:
    there was a realy **** cover of it which sounded like marilyn manson a few years ago and i cant remember the name of the band at all... it was one word and they were probably on roadrunner.

Were they called Gun ???????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

didn't adam sandler cover this in the wedding singer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think the guy in the Wedding singer (the Boy George lookalike) was the dude from Dead or Alive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I have a copy of this on my computer that claims to be Manson. It sounds like him but I'm not sure. Definitely not the original anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

i downloaded the golden age of grotesque (Album) by manson and when i opened it in an audio editor this track was right in the centre of it. it might be manson but the tracklistings dont show anything that could be it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

BolBill wrote:
    Were they called Gun ???????

don't think so, they did the Cameo tune "Word Up", pretty good job too as far as i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Pigman II wrote:
    I think the guy in the Wedding singer (the Boy George lookalike) was the dude from Dead or Alive?
    Nah it was Alexis Arquette, brother of David......

There was a rubbish metal band that were a slipknot/ manson crossover(?) and a few years ago they were on Top of the Pops with spin me round. Can't remember the name for the life of me tho' :D

Dope. They were called Dope! That was really wreckin' my head!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

yep thats them.

Advertisement