Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheesecake?

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I am surprised no one brought up the fact that cheesecake is infact a pie.
    it has cake in the name but it is a pie...wonder why they dont call it cheesepie? hehe
    my favorite is whipped cheesecake :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

my fav is manderain orange cheese cake, it is so good, i make it now and again! its so creamy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Ah cheesecake... I have to say that the Snickers Cheesecake from Vito's Chop House in Orlando is the most divine cheesecake the world has ever seen. Its baked and served at the perfect degree of coldness with little swirls of thick chocolate sauce on top and bits of snickers baked into it and lightly sprinkled with chopped peanuts... I am SO hungry for cheesecake right now.

Anyone else hate what passes for "cheesecake" these days? For me its baked or nothing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

Where in Dublin can I get a good slice of baked cheesecake? I've only seen it in Pizza Hut. I'd have it there but I'm powerless to resist their Chocolate Fudge Cake so I never end up having the cheesecake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Cheesecake the winner, closely followed by delecious Pavlova

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

i think we are all overlooking raspberry here people!

also lime is actually quite nice too

excellent forum/thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

smidgy wrote:
    Baked Cheesecake is the best cheesecake ever. I dont know how they make it (I think there is some baking involved?) but it just tastes great. The cheesie bit is way heavier and is not so light and fluffy that it will just blow away in the wind.

:D:D:D:D
    I'm with smidgy - baked chocolate cheesecake, slightly warmed and served with vanilla ice-cream. Oh god I've got to have some.....

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

carrotcake wrote:
    i like cheesecake

me too

Advertisement