Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Songs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

and dont drop the soap!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Jesus H Christ. My fav oul ad is the coke one because it makes me want to drink coke 20 times a day instead of the usual 19, espec the ones with polar bears coz it's all nice and dull white and blue nice and easy on me poor oul burnt eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    Jesus H Christ. My fav oul ad is the coke one because it makes me want to drink coke 20 times a day instead of the usual 19, espec the ones with polar bears coz it's all nice and dull white and blue nice and easy on me poor oul burnt eyes.
    the polar bears are good. but the one with the trucks is better!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

yes indeed that truck ad melts a little a of the ice which encases my black dead heart and burns a little more of my big burnt eyes.

Advertisement