Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wear Sunscreen

Options
  • 15-05-1999 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

apparently this Lurman dude is taking America by storm...nice song(if u could call it that smile.gif...its really more of a speech.

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

its a piece of ****
    this was done in the 80's nad nobody liked it.
    is there even backing music????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

if it's the song i am thinking of it was first done in the seventies by people like gil scott heron in songs like "watergate blues" and "the revolution will not be televised".

but more recently utah phillips released an excellent album with that kind of stuff on it called "the past didn't go anywhere" and it was a hell of a lot better than this Lurman fool.

anyway, what kind of name is lurman

harVey

[This message has been edited by harVey (edited 02-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Yeah, I have dat Utah Phillips one. The stories were his but Ani DiFranco did the maed backing music to dem all.

And about Suncreen, Baz Luhrman did noting on it... the words were from a Chicago Tribune journalist, and the backing is the Song ' Everybody's Free ' . Which he didn't write anyway. Well, maybe he did the video.

BUT I THINK ITS ****E !

Advertisement