Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schooling

Options
  • 15-11-2004 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Just want to say I am a happy mum - son started a new school today and things are on the up!(See Education forum,Leaving Cert, Mullingar Community College)
    Makes having kids worthwhile when you know they will get a crack at it....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

So true - all the nappy changing, sleepless nights, tantrums, major strops and moments like these make it all worthwhile :) . Hope you're second child gets the place you want in the school too - best of luck to you. Leaving Cert already for you - doesn't the time fly - my daughter is going into 1st year next year and I can't believe it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

climaxer wrote:
    Leaving Cert already for you - doesn't the time fly - my daughter is going into 1st year next year and I can't believe it.

I know - one minute they are hanging off yer boobs and the next they are all hairy and huge!
    I have to say I cried like a babby when all of mine had their first day at school, I missed them.....

Advertisement