Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

insane relations!

• 15-11-2004 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

ok, todays my birthday........
    i get about 6 fone calls......."SO, YOUNG FELLER, WHAT WOULDJA LIKE FER YER BERTDAY!!!????"

im 27 years old!!!!

lol, i wanted to feel younger i know, but not 6!!! lololol ;)

and is this a new irish thing? to sound like some old perv grinning an drooling as u say it too? ;)

gotta love the old dub family's lolol ;)

b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

SO, YOUNG FELLER
    Do you chop down trees for a living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

lololol ;)
    only if bonsai count, i do have a cpl of those i regularly chop lolol

I wouldn't say they'd topple very far though... you'd be more of a Pusher-Over than a Feller....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

i get about 6 fone calls......."SO, YOUNG FELLER, WHAT WOULDJA LIKE FER YER BERTDAY!!!????"

im 27 years old!!!!

lol, i wanted to feel younger i know, but not 6!!! lololol ;)

and is this a new irish thing? to sound like some old perv grinning an drooling as u say it too? ;)

gotta love the old dub family's lolol ;)

b

lolololololololololololol !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

More and more Irish people are getting sucked into the Hallmark mindset but once they're as far advanced as that caller sounds, the only option is to squeeze them for as many presents as you can get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'm 18 and I'm starting to find it odd and annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

I'm 30 and I was told by my Dad over the weekend to start writing my letter to Santa! :eek:
    I think he was drunk!!!! (I bloody well hope so anyway!) :p;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

lolol! roflmao! lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

simu wrote:
    More and more Irish people are getting sucked into the Hallmark mindset but once they're as far advanced as that caller sounds, the only option is to squeeze them for as many presents as you can get.

Hallmark have a lot to answer for. ****in halloween is only over and the bastards already have Xmas lights up on Henry St. Bah humbug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

happy birthday!!!

• Advertisement

woosaysdan wrote:
    happy birthday!!!
    Oh yeh... that too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there's snowmen and god damn xmas things in the "shopping centre" in carlow too. bloody disgrace !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I saw a living room in Baldoyle 2 weeks ago with a Christmas tree up.
    The kids in that house will grow up self esteeme issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

lol and to a lesser extent ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

so waht did you get for your birthday?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

at least your relatives know when its your birthday!!whenever i visit my relatives talk about nothing more than who has died lately and about the latest scandle (some young one ran off with the local parish priest. i blame the clothes they wear, disgraceful. and those foreigners with their weird hair do's.) (my relatives are from mayo and sligo...now you understand!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

lol thnx :)
    WhoosayDan, A day of not having to do anything other than lie / sit on the bed and rest, best present in the world! lol :)

I know, its crazy, it makes me feel like a 6 year old when people say that, specially coz being a wheelchair user I often get that kinda sh1t from complete strangers lol, I dont tend to take it well from people I *dont* know, lol, so annoying having to smile and say somthing stoopid like "oh I have everything I need" when what you really wanna say is "your head on a platter with your tongue as a starter!" lololol ;);)

An yeah, Hallmark have a lot to answer for, I went into liffey valley shopping center last week to grab a paper, the place is FULL of decorations with a HUGE (like 10+ foot tall!) animatronic polar bear singing Rudolph!!! :eek: Scared the **** outa me, i was just going past when I see it then it starts moving an shouting! lol

And if I remember correctly, I saw an ad last week saying you can allready "visit santa in the square in tallaght!" lol

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

a HUGE (like 10+ foot tall!) animatronic polar bear singing Rudolph!!! :eek: Scared the **** outa me, i was just going past when I see it then it starts moving an shouting!

Oh. Dear. God. No! Not the animatronic polar bears! *screams and runs away*

The decorations are up on Grafton St and Henry St afaik.

I've been counting since two years ago and they go up a week earlier every year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

And if I remember correctly, I saw an ad last week saying you can allready "visit santa in the square in tallaght!" lol

Thats because the Square has bags more and is bags better.

Santy ate my baby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

"visit santa in the square in tallaght!" lol

;)
    saw that fat f****r gallavanting in the LUAS the other day. BTW belated birthday greetings

Advertisement