Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homelands

Options
  • 14-07-1999 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

Underworld, Orbital, drugs.
    yes i am there.
    wow and its in like mosney as well..
    dead handy
    now wheres my 45 quid.
    anyone else headin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

WAHH??? ELABORATE MY GOOD MAN!!

Been livin under a rock l8ly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Yep I'm There Orbital and under world are oonly a small piece of the action check out www.wow.ie or www.homelands.co.uk for more details I see they didn't get the go ahead fpor the alnighter sad.gif Ah well I'll just be back for holidays and it just before my B'day so reach for the laszers , safe as fu(k

KaYoS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Yup a couple of me Dj's are playing at it as well in both Influx tents.

Orbital and Underworld are headlining. The Chemicals turned down 20'000 i hear to play at it. So Bentley Rythym Ace are playing too now.

Influx1 Laruent Garnier, Dave Clark, Marcus, Luke Vibert, Darren Emerson and few of those type ppl and a few more not into techno really

influx2, Well now. Scratch Perverts, Deadly avenger, Redsettaz, Johnny Moy Glen Brady, Tayo, and loads of their regulars. RRythym Digital, Jon Carter, etc etc

This is gonna be the best place End Areana.

Ronnis Size, Optical, Zinc, Natural Born Chillers, Krust, Razor, Ed Ruch, Micky Finn,
    and more.

The place is mad too its gonna be around the train station when you get off the train your in the venue. Was talking to the promoters and they trying to get it so all the rides and fun park are open all day too smile.gif)
    And Dj's on the Trains goin up smile.gif).

Tickets may be steeo and on September 25th there no gurant their no rain. But **** all that this is gonna be fun man.

Ohh yeah theres a house venue with like Seb Fontaine playing so bring your guns take em out and we'll do everyone a favour.

If de beats aint broke. BRAKE EM.
    JM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well soem one has no time for any other music than drum and bass. HMMM If you know anything Seb is one of the best DJ's around and has been on the sceen longer than drum and bass. Pay respect where respect is due Seb rocks and so all the other DJ's coming to this. If you have a problem with house music don't listen to it no one is making you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

No i love Breakbeat Hip hop. obvious and even a bit of tecno.

But house is cheesy comercial ****. Seb tosser fontain and Paul van DYKE can kisss mu perverable. Their cheesy and ****. Dpn't care how long they been about they got no skills on the turntables wouldn't know a scratch if it came up and bit them. Just crappy cheesy ****. Now not all house is totally cheesy just 99.9999999999% of it smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

I like Mc Hammer and Vanillia Ice....aren't I cool aswell lads?....im deadly....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

NOoooooOoooo! PvD is God!!

J.
    --

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

No i love Breakbeat Hip hop. obvious and even a bit of tecno.

Janey... does tecno know about this? wink.gif

Advertisement