Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W-t-f!?

• 16-11-2004 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

An email I got to my tcd account at 4pm today:

Attendance at Harmony was very poor this morning. The reason may have been
    an assignment, but that is really no excuse. Very few of you can afford to
    miss sessions in this way. New elements were introduced that you have to
    know before you can progress in the subject. I will not go over these
    things at a future class for the benefit of absentees. At the very least
    make sure you are familiar with what was covered in class today and don't
    miss further sessions unless you are indisposed.

Simon Trezise (Dr), Lecturer in Music
    School of Music, 5 Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland

+353 1-*******, fax *******, home *******, mobile 086-*******
    http://www2.tcd.ie/Music/Index.html

So now I ask: HUH!? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Did someone switch your courses without telling you? Or have you been attending the wrong course all this time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

that could be really really funny. in front of the junior dean, why were u not present for your clarinet recitial?

pet? huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

John2 wrote:
    Did someone switch your courses without telling you? Or have you been attending the wrong course all this time?
    Maybe the UNIVERSE is telling me to do music instead..bastards wouldn't let me in at the entrance test though, apparently I haven't been "classically trained" in drums. No ****. :rolleyes:

Hmm a lecturer who gives out his mobile number. What's the % females in music these days by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Why did u feel the need to post his numbers and stuff? Do you want peoplt to fone him on your behalf, and ask what the "mistakenly" sent email is about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

No. That was an oversight on my part, I just copied and pasted the email. Thank you to skylynx for editing it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

id been gettin a tonne of stuff that was meant for senior fresh nurses about certain lectures n all, but nothing that harsh!

Advertisement