Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obligatory CS Thread :/

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

anima, drake, caliden, gods gift to cs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sniipe wrote:
    t'would be cs:S tbh, thats all I'm playing :)

I keeeel you.

I'll buy it over Christmas. Jessica has still got enough juice in her. Playing Doom3 atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

LOL, Jessica needs more, can u not push her to the limit lad!
    Hope ur study is going well syxpak!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

do yourself a favor and stop playing doom3 now. it's such a waste of time :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

DRakE wrote:
    do yourself a favor and stop playing doom3 now. it's such a waste of time :(

The OSP version might bring a few surprises but other than that I aint impressed, maybe with a new gfx card it'll play a little better but I don't expect much, it just doesn't "flow".

Perhaps a challenge pro-mode doom3 is needed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

doom3 is such a loaf of bread, wholewheat slices of bordoom ; same old story of imps in walls that are actually doors. it freaks you out for a little while but eventually you just know the wall infront of you is goin 2 open, so you toss a nade infront of it move forward so it`ll open and bye bye imp. severly xciting. because of the way it was released with 4 player multiplayer i didn`t give it a second thought; s`pose its worth a try

Advertisement