Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp3's not quake :(

Options
  • 21-10-1999 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

im wondering is there a way to turn mp3's so that they are able to be played on any cd player ? any ids lads?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Yes there is.

Try outputting a wav, change the name to tracko1.cda, track02.cda, and burning. It should work, but not on all players. They is another more reliable method, but it needs one of those proggies that u get with a burner.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

http://tucows.tinet.ie

large amount of encoding, ripping, burning etc. software there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

you can get a program called MP3 CD Maker.....it's a simple little program that allows you to burn mp3's directly to a cd and it does all the converting...all you do is tell it what mp3's you want ripped....
    the ver you d/l is limited it only allows you to burn 4 mp3's but gimmie a shout and I'll mail yah the full reg ver.

adra@b0rk.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

If you have CD-Burner software that allows you to burn an Audio CD (Nero does it, Easy CD Creator does it, dunno about the rest), it will take a directory of WAV files and lash them onto the disc. WinAMP spits out wav files when you tell it to switch output to disc rather than the soundcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Some players can't read gold cd's (like my portable Aiwa) but you can get blanks that are designed for burning audio in mind. TDK do them.

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

jasus ure all goin about it the wrong way smile.gif

get easy cd creator 4 - it lets you do cds from the mp3s themselves - no decoding required.

Dar

Dar.......wanna read over what I said.......
    and I found this software better than Easy Cd Creator 4...way easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Well i suppose your still learning to use your PC adra smile.gif

what PC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

There is a way of doing it totally free..
    You can convert nearly any type of files playable on WINAMP to WAV.
    If you want more info:
    Nomegas@emailfast.com

• Advertisement

shadow,
    the program I got is free PLUS it doesn't have the extra hassle of converting from mp3 to WAV and tehn to audio to burn it. It justs convert mp3 direct to audio and burn all at once

Advertisement