Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Erricsson T610 Question

• 16-11-2004 10:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭

My T610 lately has mysteriously start deleting numbers from my phone book. The name will still be there but the number itself gets deleted. It's only happened to two of my contacts so far but the first time was only a few days ago and the second yesterday. Has anybody else experienced this and do they know a solution? Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

Haven't had that problem and I've had the phone since Feb. Have other issues my handset is in for repair for the 2nd time as the reception was God awful. In my opinion these handsets are a load of cr*p. Even the camera is brutal. I would avoid them like the plague.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

are u using any of the the synchronisation software with your phone ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

No i'm not synchronising it at all it just seems to happen randomly. Also david, i know you're entitled to your own personal opinions but the reception mainly tends to be whatever network you're on. When i was on O2 i got brilliant reception, never had a dropped call or text, now that i'm on meteor i have crap reception, dropped calls and texts. Suppose i get what i pay for but i can't afford to be buying credit every 2 seconds as i'm a poor student heh. Anyways i find the camera quality pretty good, try uploading a few of them to your pc and check out the quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

Hi Achilles,
    I'm with 02 and agree with what you say about their network. The problem is with the actual handset, it was perfect for the first few months then suddenly it got really dodgy. O2 sent it away for repair and after 5 weeks, I got it back and it was 100% for about 3 weeks, The exact same reception problems again. Its away at the moment so I think when i saw your thread I saw an ideal opportunity to have a bit*h about it.

Haven't tried the photos on my PC, how did you transfer them by cable or Bluetooth? I bought the cable 6 months ago on ebay but it never arrived.

I got the radio adapter for my bday and have to say it is excellant, but i only got to use is for the 3 weeks. Must add reception 100% when taking a call through it

Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I use bluetooth to send/recieve stuff from the phone. Very handy for getting ringtones and the likes. Lol, stupid 12 year old girls paying €10 just for two ring tones on some dodgy service. Google, search, whatever band name midi files. Fine... download... bluetooth transfer, done. That simple. Anyways i've heard of some very dodgy people selling on ebay. Why not complain to ebay about whatever seller? You might not get your money back but at least his/her ip address will be banned from ebay.

• Advertisement
Advertisement