Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC++ Active Mode with Belkin F5D7630

Options
  • 16-11-2004 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I have a Belkin F5D7630 at home and I'm trying to use DC++ in Active Mode, but each time I connect in active mode, it works for about 10 seconds then the wireless connection dies. I had it running on the default port of 1412, and then tried port 2500 and the same thing happens each time. It works fine in passive mode, but there are obvious restrictions with this (having no access to other passive users).

I'm just wondering if anyone has had this problem and was able to resolve it, or if anyone is using the same router wirelessly / wired and has no problems. I have tried a Firmware update but it seemed to make no difference (in fact it didn't look like the firmware installed at all, the router just froze for about one minute, then continued to work fine).

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks,

Serb

Comments

Advertisement