Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A proper meeting? well as proper as us lot can get!

• 16-11-2004 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭

Does everyone agree it is a good plan to have a meeting to finalise the creation/scraping of an assocation idea?
    And should this be after the IV in maynooth?
    Does anyone have to do a runner straight after the shoot?

Do you want to have a meeting after the maynooth IV about the League & Assocation? 14 votes

Good Idea
    0% 0 votes
    Bad Idea
    100% 14 votes
    I don't want things to change
    0% 0 votes
    Good idea but time doesn't suit
    0% 0 votes
    League & Assocation? what you on about?
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Reble_archer

looks like a winner so far but will it b open2ne1 or just the heads of the clubs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭toxof

I think it should only be open to 1 maybe 2 per club. Otherwise there will be too many people screaming and shouting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

I can bop people on the head with my riser if it gets out of hand, heavy b*stard of a yoke :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭mr potato head

its a new idea for every intervarsity archer to be involved in so i suggest it be open to all... i'm willing to chair the meeting till we nominate a board so a reasonable order can be kept...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭baggins

I'm all for bopping ppl on the head. Can i borrow a ridiculously long longrod from someone though? may come in handy for long range bopping.

alternately, we could get ewan and quigo and any other big ppl to growl at trouble makers, or set bolger on them.

on a more serious note, i think it should be open to everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Open to everyone seems like a good idea but a more meetingful environment might be an idea. A lecture room or something. I don't mean make it very formal. Just that people can be tired after an IV and trying to organise things in a circle just doesn't work. Also means that people who wanna be there will be and vice versa.

does anyone in maynooth know if we could get a room somewhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

baggins wrote:
    I'm all for bopping ppl on the head. Can i borrow a ridiculously long longrod from someone though? may come in handy for long range bopping.

You know me, I dont believe in stabilisation :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

does anyone in maynooth know if we could get a room somewhere?

The Uni seems the most likely candidate to me... But will most of it be closed on a Saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Aryzel

i'll try and see if we can get a room for after the intervarsity, i think arts block does still be open

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 funkymissus

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Aryzel

We can get a room in the arts block for the meeting after the competition.

Hopefully keep it short, the majority of people (beginners) won't be particularly bothered, anyone who wants to can go to the meeting and everyone else can head to the roost.

Who's running the meeting, Mr. Potato Head = Keith right? Also someone should do up a list of what need to discuss, so we can keep on track and get though things quickly.

i'll have an agenda done for before the comp so people can read and discuss the topics and throw ideas around.
    i'll also have a draft constitution for each club to read and come up with changes.
    I'll try cover any topics i think could arise in a short summary too.
    then questions and answers can be fired my way and i'll try clear up any concerns or questions people have.
    think that covers it
    any topics anyone wants covered can be pm'd to me and i'll put them on the agenda.

thanks
    Keith

Advertisement