Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stricken d.c

Options
  • 16-11-2004 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

Any one now wheres the best place to get cd from Irish Bands Such as Stricken d.c (Dublin Punk Band) or other Irish punk Bands.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Road Records, off Drury Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Doctor J wrote:
    Road Records, off Drury Street.
    Prob you best bet.

Try Soundcellar and The Secret Book And Record Store aswel.
    (all in Dublin, don't know about Athlone....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Didn't the Secret Book And Record Store close down recently? I haven't been in town for a while but I'm sure I read it somewhere a couple of weeks ago? Damn shame if it's true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

yeah it did but check out murder city records above flip at the central bank for a great selection of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Thanks For info.

I just say Stricken d.c. in the vodoo lounge about 2 weeks they played support for GOLDBLADE. I advise anyone who hasnt heard Goldbalde to check them out there pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

E@gle. wrote:
    I advise anyone who hasnt heard Goldbalde to check them out there pretty good.
    Last time I saw them I thought they were shite. But perhaps it was an off day. I was gonna go to the gig a couple of weeks ago only for Striknien, as it was their last gig. Didn't in the end. How much was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Goldblade are excellent. we Played with them last year in Whelans

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Thats the gig Ro is refering to.

Saw them aswell, thought "meh".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Yea. Ok. Maybe shite was a little harsh. But they were the worst of the night I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

striknien dc suck balls.

• Advertisement
Advertisement