Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OT - MPThreez

Options
  • 10-11-1999 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

Dia Dhuit All,
    I'm kind of new to the MP3 scene - downloaded Winamp 2.5e yesterday and tried to get me hands on some MP3's to play. I downloaded 3 of them but they all seem to be recordings from live concerts and ****. Maybe I'm going to the wrong place to find them (search box at www.mp3spy.com ).
    Can anyone tell me where to get proper recordings not this live in concert **** ?

Slán,
    jAH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

try www.napster.com

d/l napster and install it, find all the mp3s you'll ever need. Its not great for large scale leeching, but its damn good for finding mp3s that are really hard to get.

/me sees that his mp3 folder has gotten alarmingly big since he d/l'ed napster smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Go Raibh Míle Maith Agat Hec8,
    I'll try that now ...

jAH

Well That Doesn't Seem To Work, must be because I'm behind a firewall a work. I'm getting error message on starting up napster
    Unable to resolve servers address : server.napster.com
    I left the Sock5 Proxy Server Field Empty aswell as the Proxy Port Field.
    Any other suggestions of where to get proper MP3's.

slán,
    jAH

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

laad u still in ul? ill share em for ya if u are

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

i wish iread all the posts , then i wouldnt look so stupid , jargha , ill put them up on ftp , when i figure out what wrong with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

www.clubi.ie/manitou

My personal quality promise on at least the first song!

Lucutus of Borg

Cheers Sonic,
    I've continued this post on the Music Page ...

Advertisement