Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

• 16-11-2004 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

Deleted upon reflection...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Cuckoo's Nest accepts no responsibility for possible bannings caused by these antics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Lol, awww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Aww... my bees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No, They're MY bees *runs off crying to mammy*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nutkase

well they are my flowers, catholic flowers and your bees are making them misbehave themselves comming over drinking nectar forcing the flowers to have extra marital sex. keep your bees away from my flowers :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

GET OUT OF MY HEEEEEEAD!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

nutkase wrote:
    well they are my flowers, catholic flowers and your bees are making them misbehave themselves comming over drinking nectar forcing the flowers to have extra marital sex. keep your bees away from my flowers :mad:
    yeah well your slapperoos of flowers are living illegally in my soil so consider yerselves evicted, ya bunch of freeloaders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nutkase

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    yeah well your slapperoos of flowers are living illegally in my soil so consider yerselves evicted, ya bunch of freeloaders

Well thats ok then I had a chat with the flowers not only are they sick of too much sex but the soil is dirty. So I will pull up teach em to swim they are looking forward life as seaweed on the west coast, I did suggest taking a dip in bettystown but they said cop yourself on ever heard of sellafield.

Advertisement