Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sharon bleedin' Osbourne.....

• 16-11-2004 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

Am I alone in disliking Sharon Osbourne? I mean, why is she on the X factor? What experience has she got in the music business? Well apart from looking after her gimpy husbands money? I mean, shes streets behind Walsh and Cowell when it comes down to it.

That and the fact that shes just so bloody annoying.

She just makes me go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would also like to say that Kelly Osbourne annoys me so much that I may feel sick if I think about her. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The woman has had so much plastic surgery she's probably not a human anymore. OMG she's a robot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

No support here, I like Sharon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

BolBill wrote:
    Am I alone in disliking Sharon Osbourne? I mean, why is she on the X factor? What experience has she got in the music business? Well apart from looking after her gimpy husbands money? I mean, shes streets behind Walsh and Cowell when it comes down to it.

without Sharon her husband probably wouldn't have any money to look after. And wasn't she pretty much the main player behind ozzfest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

BolBill wrote:

That and the fact that shes just so bloody annoying.

She just makes me go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would also like to say that Kelly Osbourne annoys me so much that I may feel sick if I think about her. :D

Obviously you know very little apart from what you seen on the Osbournes, & read in magazines. Sharon Osbourne is THE brains behind Ozzfest, which is the single biggest annual concert event in terms of revenue worldwide. She is also the person who managed to make Ozzy Osbourne a bigger star than he EVER was with Black Sabbath, after taking him off her father's hands - for whom Ozzy was deemed totally unmanageable.

Be under no illusions - Sharon Osbourne has more brains & shrewdness for the music business than she lets on with that 'mummy' act she puts on..... Alot of bands in the USA only got their big breaks because of Ozzfest.....

When you factor in she's the one who is the brains the ENTIRE 'Osbournes' show, the merchandising that ensued & the fact her obnoxious kids are now well placed in the business - the woman has clout & is a master manipulator.....

She is most definitely a wolf in sheeps clothing....

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

plus she's been working in the industry for years thats how she met him..(ozzy) i personnaly really like them i dont see why people make so much of a fuss. ye kellys a ditzz and jacks a recovering stoner ozzy done so much drugs that he's dammaged him self and sharon has an in your face attitude... so what are you perfect... no nobody is, get a ife and a better topic this one is stupid..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Still hate her though. She must have some brains though, she has managed to convince the world that Kelly is beautiful and talented, when we all know shes got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle and is just a spoilt little wagon.

BolBill wrote:
    Still hate her though. She must have some brains though, she has managed to convince the world that Kelly is beautiful and talented, when we all know shes got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle and is just a spoilt little wagon.

Yes, but I'd still like to **** Kelly so hard in the @$$ it requires a dentist to remove my **** from the back of her throat!!!! LMAO :D:D:D:p:D:D:D

ven0m wrote:
    Yes, but I'd still like to **** Kelly so hard in the @$$ it requires a dentist to remove my **** from the back of her throat!!!! LMAO :D:D:D:p:D:D:D

You my friend are one sick boyo !!!!! :D:D:D

F**k her off a cliff more like !!!!!

BolBill wrote:
    You my friend are one sick boyo !!!!! :D:D:D

F**k her off a cliff more like !!!!!

Yes yes I am - but do you think f**king her in her @$$ while on the edge of a cliff would have the same effect as shagging a sheep - any welsh here who can confirm????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Me likes Sharon!

She seems feisty! :D

And personally i find Louis Walsh and Cowell more annoying!.....prats!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

You're one sick puppy if you'd put it anywhere NEAR Kelly Osbourne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

is it a bo selecta quote by any chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

why would you do that, kelly osbourne is a hideous mess, see:

kosbourne.jpg

ferdi wrote:
    why would you do that, kelly osbourne is a hideous mess, see:

kosbourne.jpg

Yes - but she is turning into a filthy little goth slapper & everyone knows they'll do ANYTHING.... muhahahaha {engage evil thoughts of perverse & depraved sexual acts!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Yeah she does have a head like a chewed up toffee and beaten with sticks as part of some satanic ritual! :eek: :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭loz_the_boz

Iv'e never seen one decent pic of Kelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Nonsense! Ms. Osbourne is so hot that she's been known to turn gay men straight. In this example Gareth Gates.
    http://irelandstats.4t.com/kelly_osbourne612002.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

G'WAN Gareth!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Pigman II wrote:
    Nonsense! Ms. Osbourne is so hot that she's been known to turn gay men straight. In this example Gareth Gates.
    http://irelandstats.4t.com/kelly_osbourne612002.jpg

How could you NOT look at them!

I love Sharon Osbourne and don't think Kelly is as ugly as you're making out. Think there is something pretty about her...

climaxer wrote:
    How could you NOT look at them!

I love Sharon Osbourne and don't think Kelly is as ugly as you're making out. Think there is something pretty about her...

Pleeeeeeease stop taking whatever drugs you're taking !!!!! She wouldn't click in a clock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

sharon strikes me as a well rounded mother.

Id do kelly, just so I could shout "I did your daughter" at Ozzy when he's on stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Sharon is evil but I like that about her. Ozzy isn't all there (wasn't all there before the drugs) but I like that about him.

Jack and Kelly are self centred pretentious idiots who have a problem I see too many people with - they'll sit there and tell you how mature they are while everyone around them is immature. They're spoilt and attention seekers. The fact that their older sister wouldn't do the TV show gives her some redeeming quality that i'm sure she wouldn't have been favoured growing up with those two as parents.

To be blunt, Sharon and Ozzy spoilt them, and played to their egos. Now they've set them on the world and we have to deal with them! TAKE 'EM BACK - WE DON'T F***ING WANT 'EM!

But Sharon's great - i'd do 'er.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭frantic_mel

dont forget

sharon also managed The Smashing Pumpkins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

I saw a picture of kelly osbourne when see was in rehab for booze, see actaully looked really good because she was real thin and pale and her face actully had some form rather than the usual spherical mass.I looked for a picture but couldn't find one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

grab ozzy
    sharon
    and the other 2 shytes
    and put the ****ers on a boat and row them the **** out to sea
    then nuke the ****ing thing

now whats this about the osbournes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

dont forget

sharon also managed The Smashing Pumpkins
    This woman, has been behind, the managing and marketing of moore musicians than you would ever imagine.

Shes not got the money she has because of marrying ozzy ya know? Do ya realise the finacial mess he was when they got together?

She somhow managed to get him back in the buisness he wanted to be in, and not only that, she made him a millionaire in his *own* right.

This woman is possibly the cleverest, most sought after manager on the planet right now, and for good reason. :)

And yes, her kids are snotty little sh1theads, but hey, who cares, they are just snotty little rich kids, f¦_¦ck em, they are easy to ignore ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

They should be all taken out and shot, especially ozzy, poor guy .. he was supposed to overdose on smack and speedballs 15 years ago and choke on his own puke like any respectable rock legend. But Sharon has been draging him along by the tail like some old worn out cur, he needs to rediscover quality drugs and finish it in style. ;)
    ps: he should get rid of his wife and kids along the way.

nadir wrote:
    , especially ozzy, poor guy .. he was supposed to overdose on smack and speedballs 15 years ago and choke on his own puke like any respectable rock legend..

Amen to that...i lost all faith in him after the release of that tripe called changes with kelly...

:o

pat kenny wrote:
    I saw a picture of kelly osbourne when see was in rehab for booze, see actaully looked really good because she was real thin and pale and her face actully had some form rather than the usual spherical mass.I looked for a picture but couldn't find one.

Couldn't find one mate because it doesn't exist here in the real world, Kelly looking good, ask me swiss !!!

Did anyone notice that despite been followed by cameras all day every day that they never actually captured Ozzy coming off the quad bike? And the publicity must have helped considering that he and ugly Kelly had "changes" (oh I feel sick) out at the time. And that he spent feck all time in hospital????? Why? Cause it was a publicity stunt - quite clever if Sharon was behind it.

Also, has anyone ever seen Kelly and Nadia(from BB) in the same room? I'd do Nadia before Kelly :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Also, has anyone ever seen Kelly and Nadia(from BB) in the same room? I'd do Nadia before Kelly

kelly_O-thumb.jpg

And I wouldn't blame you either...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Pet wrote:
    kelly_O-thumb.jpg

MY EYES!!!!!!!MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!!!11111ONEONE

Pet wrote:
    kelly_O-thumb.jpg

Still, it'd better than waking up to this http://theinternetforum.co.uk/bigbrother5/images/jorge1.jpg

Pigman II wrote:
    Still, it'd better than waking up to this http://theinternetforum.co.uk/bigbrother5/images/jorge1.jpg

who the feck is that?

sound_wave wrote:
    who the feck is that?

We're currently having a debate on the various merits of Kelly Osbourne vs BigBrothers Nadia .... so to give you a clue, the person in the pic isn't Kelly Osbourne.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

BolBill wrote:

rofl, i nearly injured myself laughing at this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I knew there was a subconcious reason I refrained from reading this thread. I wish I'd respected it. My god, I've seen more attractive plague corpses. She gets worse and worse, in defiance of all natural law.

Pigman II wrote:
    We're currently having a debate on the various merits of Kelly Osbourne vs BigBrothers Nadia .... so to give you a clue, the person in the pic isn't Kelly Osbourne.

interesting debate....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

CuLT wrote:
    rofl, i nearly injured myself laughing at this.
    Heh, yeah, same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

she looks kinda hot here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Yeah, in an airbrushed, professionally lit and war-painted photo she can look somewhat average looking... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Get lost, look at that jawline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I'm tellin' you, IT'S NADIA !!!!!!

Unpossible wrote:
    sharon strikes me as a well rounded mother.

Really ??? So your mother would spit in Avid Merrians face??? and use the word c**t on a regular basis????? Nice !!!! :rolleyes: (Can't WAIT to meet her)

AAAAAAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA They were robbed, feckin' delighted.

And Ozzy put up a fight, yeah, yeah, course he did, then the burgler knocked him over with his little finger - asshole !!!!

Made me day that !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

You have a lot of anger haven't you? Wanna talk about it?

Roar wrote:
    she looks kinda hot here...

"Yes, Room Service? Can I order some lube, some mood lighting, that picture & oh yeah - can there be a DO NOT DISTURB put up as well? Cheers!"

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']You have a lot of anger haven't you? Wanna talk about it?

Nah, its just the Osbournes, I really hate them.
    That and the fact you guys refuse to let me into the Soccer Forum even after begging. :)

Advertisement