Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue Piercing - Benefits??

Options
  • 16-11-2004 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

I'm considering getting my tongue pierced after the g/f (who has it done) informed she's never had a man with a tongue piercing go down on her & she reckons it'd add to our already illustrious sex life.....

Anyone here know if oral sex performed on a woman is any different sensation wise when a tongue piercing is involved? I know as a bloke it practically makes me the world's most powerful spunk canon....

I'm aware there'll be discomfort while the piercing settles & oral sex is probably out of the question for her while it heals, but I'd be greatly interested in any input/experiences from others on this one....

::: ven0mous :::

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

No, no and no

If you are getting the tongue pierced for I wouldnt bother, I've given oral sex to woman with it and I have taken oral sex by someone with it and I don't believe it add's much extra sensation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'd say if you use it correctly it will make for better head, but probably only because of the novelty value. if you dont have your technique down first, the piercing wont do jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

ferdi wrote:
    i'd say if you use it correctly it will make for better head, but probably only because of the novelty value. if you dont have your technique down first, the piercing wont do jack.

I know this much - no complaints about my technique, but we thought it might 'add' something further to it - considering how tongue piercings on women when giving me head do 10 times more for me than women without the piercings giving me head....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Is that by any chance psychological?

I dont think it adds much sensation, 10 times sounds a bit much

I am MAN wrote:
    Is that by any chance psychological?

I dont think it adds much sensation, 10 times sounds a bit much

you know what I mean.....LOL - perhaps it is psychological - but when your woman puts ice in her mouth, the ball gets extra cold & man - wwooohooooo!!!!!! ;););)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

ven0m wrote:
    I know this much - no complaints about my technique, but we thought it might 'add' something further to it - considering how tongue piercings on women when giving me head do 10 times more for me than women without the piercings giving me head....

man the way you took my comment as an afront to your head giving abilities (ie: manhood) is quite funny. i'm sure you eat it like a hungry hungry hippo.

ferdi wrote:
    man the way you took my comment as an afront to your head giving abilities (ie: manhood) is quite funny. i'm sure you eat it like a hungry hungry hippo.

All I will say is - PMFSL..... if I had rep points to give today, I would!! LMAO - PURE LEGEND!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

My toungue piercing works a charm especially if you get one of those novelty balls for the bar with all the little rubber spikes on it dont wear the spikey ball all the time just for the oral purpose also the ice trick works a charm but doesnt stay cold long enough good surprise for when you kiss a girl too
    anyway id say go for it works well for me but maybe it depends on the person worth a try anyway
    Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

if you could get it pierced nearer the tip of the tongue i think it would work a lot better, more control and such

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Ali Cat

Well as a female who has been both the giver and recipient of head both with and without a tounge piercing I think that it does make more of a difference for guys. That said if one really wants to get into it you can buy small oral vibrators that attatch to your piercing which can be quite pleasant for the girl (for a guy too I'd imagine but have no experience of such). The main thing that I'd take into consideration before getting it done though is that you have to wait at least a month to try it out, and indeed a week to even kiss,after you've been pierced.

• Advertisement

Ali Cat wrote:
    Well as a female who has been both the giver and recipient of head both with and without a tounge piercing I think that it does make more of a difference for guys. That said if one really wants to get into it you can buy small oral vibrators that attatch to your piercing which can be quite pleasant for the girl (for a guy too I'd imagine but have no experience of such). The main thing that I'd take into consideration before getting it done though is that you have to wait at least a month to try it out, and indeed a week to even kiss,after you've been pierced.

Cheers - think I can live with that ...... must have a look at those oral vibrator thingies too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

ven0m wrote:
    I'm considering getting my tongue pierced after the g/f (who has it done) informed she's never had a man with a tongue piercing go down on her & she reckons it'd add to our already illustrious sex life.....

maybe she's trying to tell you something :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Its about what you do with it, so it only makes it sexier if you're good at it.

I had it done with both, my fella now doesn't have it and i wouldn't change him, or the act.
    Two exes of mine had it done, one was bad(could be because i didn't want him near me though)The other was great.If you use it well, its brilliant. Other wise its no different

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Just to add - there is a reason why it was lesbians who initially popularised the tongue piercing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

if you could get it pierced nearer the tip of the tongue i think it would work a lot better, more control and such
    reason being it would destroy your front two top teeth
    just try flicking your tounge about and even rest your tounge it would be rubbing off them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

Read the charter---If you cant add to the discussion then dont bother posting.As for your comments as to why people get men get their tongues pierced I dont want them here.

And BTW tongue piercings are not Gay.Plenty of blokes have tongue piercings and are not gay.
    Richie.

One week ban--Pm me after a week and Ill lift it.

won't be worrying about this now - I got one way ticket to dumpsville... mods ye may as well close this one....

ven0m wrote:
    won't be worrying about this now - I got one way ticket to dumpsville... mods ye may as well close this one....

:(

ven0m wrote:

:( More sleepless nights. Bad for you, good for your writing. Every cloud etc.. Sorry to hear

on the other hand, now might be the perfect time to get it done, so that it'll be healed in time for your next relationship...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

I would have to say no. It doesn't add pleasure at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Sorry to hear that Ven0m, but you may as well get it done anyway since tongue piercing are pretty hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

Dont let the fact u want to give better oral be the ONLY reason u get it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

ive given and recived its not always done to the tools you use but how you use them

if your sh!t getting it peirced wont help much

Advertisement