Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MPThreez contd.

Options
  • 10-11-1999 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

if you are behind a firewall then it is indeed mighty hard to ftp

try just going for non ftp transfers.
    www.audiogalaxy.com used to be good coz you could smecify non ftp d/ls, but that seems to be off-line at the mo.
    just remember to erase your mp3 after 24 hours coz its only for evaluation purposes remember

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

if you are behind a firewall then it is indeed mighty hard to ftp

try just going for non ftp transfers.
    www.audiogalaxy.com used to be good coz you could smecify non ftp d/ls, but that seems to be off-line at the mo.
    just remember to erase your mp3 after 24 hours coz its only for evaluation purposes
    remember

oh, and napster is indeedy the mutts nutts.
    i have only ever failed to find one song on it and that was bomb the bass megablast (from xenon2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Sonic,
    All the MP3 search engines I'm trying seem to have broken links and they're driving me crazy. Still tho, I doubt that you have the MP3's I'm looking for ... such as

Tom Waits - What's He Building ?
    Beck - The New Pollution
    Van Morrison - Astral Weeks

If you could stick those up somewhere on a reliable FTP I would be forever in gratitude..
    Slán,
    jAH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

hey funny ya should be talkin bout this

just this week i have started usin hotline
    http://www.hotlinehq.com
    just d/l the prog (tis small) and away ya go.
    ya can use a http proxy too i think for the firewall

i am havin trouble finding a few belle and sebastian mp3s though if any1 has any ideas

harVey

Advertisement