Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Desert Life.

Options
  • 08-12-1999 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I know this is a long shot (as most people on this board seem to be into weird music) but has anyone heard the counting crows new album?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I certainly havent Andy. wink.gif Hint hint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Thats ok Mickah, I have all 3 albums (thank you mr. CD writer) I just wanted peoples opinions.

Kev , If you dont have it by Saturday night then i'll either be dead or in another country.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

i've got 2 albums on me comp by counting crows, one i know the name of but not the track names, the other i don't know the album name but i do know the track names.

Give me info, i'll soty ye out el_pres

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Gerry

I don't have it either. AAAHHHH
    mullen copy those cd's for me now
    you *******. YOU owe it to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Is Andy DEAD???
    That is the terrifying conclusion I've come to since I still dont have a copy of this desert life (though I do have 2 tickets to the olympia gig)
    He could have left the country I guess, but he hates foreigners (especially greeks and greasy italians) so much I doubt it. I want to ring ian to find out but Rory wont let me use his mobile phone. I don't know what to do! can someone reassure me he is not dead. If he is, I fear that I wont be able to go to the concert and that ticket will just go abegging.
    Oh well.
    Kevin

We are superfriends
    Super friends are we

• Advertisement
Advertisement