Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Stillogan/Dun Laoghaire area

Options
  • 16-11-2004 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,235 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a 24 year old professional guy looking for accomodation in the South County Dublin area. Preferably somewhere along the 46A bus route or any bus route that goes through Deans Grange.

Maximum rent I can afford is approx €400 a month. You can contact me on eoin.gracediespamdie@gmail.com (remove the diespamdie)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

I'm starting new job in dun laorgaire at the beginning of December. I'm looking for a place around that area too. I've not found anything yet, most places are 450+ which is too much.... have a look on www.daft.ie if your currently based in dublin it will be easier as viewings are usuallly in the evening mid-week which kinda rules me out as im in limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,235 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Well to be honest, I'd go to €450 a month for my own place or for a double room in a house/apartment that I was sharing with only 1 or 2 others...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,235 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Nice one, got a new place for less than €300, people I'm moving in with seem really nice too :)

where is this place, and how did you find it?

I've not found anywhere yet.. well I havent had too much time to go looking as im still based in limerick...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

podgeen wrote:
    I've not found anywhere yet.. well I havent had too much time to go looking as im still based in limerick...
    Check out www.daft.ie www.let.ie and www.loadza.com

• Advertisement

cheers, I'm going to look at a few places on wednesday evening. found them on daft.ie

Is there any newspaper that I should look in? Evening Hearld maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Noodamo

herald on a thursday is your best bet really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement