Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Villian Races

Options
  • 16-11-2004 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

I'll say it, because I'm brave enough to say it, The Dominion are the best villians in any Star Trek series so far.

I'd rate them as such

1) Dominion
    2) Cardassions
    3) Romulans
    4) Klingons
    5) The Borg

The crappest villian race

The lot from voyager who I can't remember the name off.

you know the ones, they sucked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

yarr Kazon sucked, Xindi suck... em mrs caretaker... pfftt

Species 8472 are pretty nifty though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the borg would have been #2 if it hadn't been for voyager.. that show pussified them completely.

species 8472 weren't bad either at first.. but as with all things voyager, were ruined when they re-appeared as humans. bleh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Something I always wondered about... Why the hell did they never find out what Species 8472 were really called? They were on pretty good tearms with them at the end of that Voyager episode where they recreated Starfleet Command. No one thought of asking what they were called...? Seems a bit far fetched.

[Dominion deffinitly the best.]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Mordeth wrote:
    the borg would have been #2 if it hadn't been for voyager.. that show pussified them completely.
    i agree completly. voyager ruined the borg. they were so brilliant in the next generation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

azezil wrote:
    yarr Kazon sucked, Xindi suck... em mrs caretaker... pfftt

Species 8472 are pretty nifty though

The Kazon! .. cheers

now to block that out again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

The Breen where brillent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

borg are deffo no1 tbh

Advertisement