Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metallica

Options
  • 21-06-1999 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

who is going?
    does anyone have a spare floor ticket coz i have a balcony seat and i want to be down on the floor. unless someone else has a balcony seat in block b, row j, somewhere around seat3 smile.gif

ummm, anyway, like i said, who is going and where are we going to meet up before the happy event?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Critic

I'm going
    so is H-K ,we have standing tickets
    HA!
    smile.gif
    tis gonna kik ass

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well actually the point of the post was to arrange a **** up.
    does anyone have any exceptions to oreillys under tara street dart station to meet up for pints?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Critic

we have to go back to galway the same nite probably,if we go by bus sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sad.
    if yis want a place to kip, yis can stay at my ****hole in fisbora if ya want

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

WWman I'll try and meet up for drinks before along with a few mates (unless they make plans)

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ah....memories
    i remember that concert
    twas great fun.
    i got mp3s of a bootleg if anyone wants them
    its only the alst 6 cds since the guy who bootleged it broke the first cd on his way back to the UK. is beautiful quality though smile.gif

Advertisement