Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Application

Options
  • 16-11-2004 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

Hello, this may be the wrong place to post this, apologie's if it is. I am currently trying to get a mortgage, but I keep being turned down. You see I have enough for a deposit, but my only problem is is that I only have 4 Months of accountant's record's to go by(im also VAT registered). Every mortgage company wants at least 12 month's record's. Does anyone know of a mortgage lender whom would be happy with at least 6 Months tax history.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Have you tried a mortgage broker? They might be able to twist a few arms, and its in their own interests to get you a deal (they get paid by the bank for new business).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Those are the only people whom i went too, seemingly they have to provide the bank with all my financial history, so I dont think "twisting arms" in this situation will work. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Are you sole trading or Limited company? That would make a huge difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Neither, just registered for VAT. Im a sub contractor in the telecom business

Advertisement