Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerd Olympics!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Piste wrote:
    You got 11 As, only 13 people in the country did that!

11 A's in higher level subjects. Cspe doesn't count. I got 10 A's, 102 people did that, put it together with 15 and whaddya got?

I'M RIGHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

oh, fair enough so.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 frenchman

who got 11as?

Acid_Violet, though apparently CSPE doesn't count cos it's common level.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Guys, a clear up.. someone said the general science thing, I reckon you're talking about IJSO, which is the international junior science olympiad, if I remember correctly. EUSO is the one with individual sciences like I'm talking about, and it's the one based on JC results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

thanks a million Aoibheann. Knew you'd have the answer for me! if he wants to know anything else he can get himself on boards.

The letter he got said it is next month that the exams are on. He'll probably do Biology so your tips are great.

No bother at all. :) Sure if he wants to know more/ if he progresses in the exam and wants to know about the EUSO competition itself, I'm generally lurking around boards anyway so I'd be glad to help. woah, it's next month? They must have brought it forward, mine was in January back in the day.. ie January '05 :p

That was only last year but bejaysus doesn't it feel like a lifetime ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

Hey people, who here is Grainne? This is Chris btw, Im new to this.:)

Hey Chris! This is Ruthwhoisn'tCorkRuth. (I HAVE to get something to distinguish myself!) I'm ninety-nine-point-five per cent certain that smiley_knees is not the Gráinne of whom you speak. If I'm right as to which Gráinne that is, she isn't on boards.

Of course, you could be a different Chris.......

Advertisement