Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farscape the Peacekeeper Wars to be shown on Sky :)

• 16-11-2004 11:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭

Farscape: The Peacekeepers Wars is going to be shown on Sky One January 16th and 23rd, and will also be shown on a terrestial channel. Happy days indeed, should push Farscape into the mainstream over here. It would be so cool if Sky could show the previous seasons as well :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

That is excellent news. I was thinking I'd have to wait until the DVD was released before seeing it properly. Nice one :D

c0y0te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Damn... I'll have to dodge it myself seeing as there's no Season 4 Box Set in sight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The first 4 seasons go into syndication "Fall 2005", so we could be seeing the lot on Sky at some point, and who knows they might fund a 5th season like they did with "Battlestar Galactica" :)

Advertisement