Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lemon Jelly - Dublin and Belfast

• 16-11-2004 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

‘Nice Weather For Ducks’, ‘In the Bath’, ‘Spacewalk’, ‘Nervous Tension’, ‘Tune for Jack’, ‘His Majesty King Raam’, ‘Staunton Lick’, ‘Homage to Patagonia’, ‘Kneel Before Your God’, ‘Page One’, ‘Come’, ‘Elements’, ‘Rambling Man’, ‘Return To Patagonia’, ‘Experiment No. 6’, ‘Closer’, ‘The Curse of Ka’zar'...

LEMON JELLY
    LIVE AT THE AMBASSADOR, DUBLIN - SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH ‘05
    & MANDELA HALL, BELFAST ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH ‘05

Tickets For Dublin Are On-Sale Now. Belfast Ticket Details TBA

New Lemon Jelly single, ‘Stay With You’ is released in Ireland on Friday week, November 26th on XL.

‘Stay With You’ is their first major release since their brilliant 2003 Top 40 single ‘Nice Weather For Ducks’ and is based around a sample from Gallagher & Lyle's 'I Wanna Stay With You'.

‘Stay With You’ is taken from their forthcoming new ’64 - 95’ album - set for release late Jan ’05.

Just as their limited edition 2003 release ‘Soft’ sampled Chicago’s ‘If You Leave Me Now’, all the tracks on the new record are based on samples taken from the pair’s favourite songs released between 1964 and 1995.

Artists sampled include Atlantic Ocean, Gallagher & Lyle and Jon Rowles, and the album includes songs ‘It Was’, ‘Come Down On Me’, ‘Don’t Stop Now’, ‘Make This Right’, ‘The Shouty Track’, ‘Stay With You’, ‘The Slow Train’, ‘A Man Like Me’ and ‘Go’.

’64-95’ is the follow-up to their Mercury Prize and Brit Award-Nominated 2003 album, ‘Lost Horizons’.

In August of last year, the duo put out a limited edition 7-inch ‘Rolled Oats’ single through their own Jelly Lab label - the A-side 'Rolled' was arranged around a loop from George Michael's 1990 track 'Heal The Pain', while the flipside 'Oats' featured a riff from '70s rockers Bad Company's track 'Feel Like Making Love'.

Tickets for Dublin are €38.50 (inc. booking fee) On-Sale Now from Road Records (16B Fade St, D.2), Soundcellar (Nassau St, D.2), Ticketmaster and usual outlets nationwide. Buy online at www.ticketmaster.ie and www.mcd.ie

For telephone bookings, please call the 24 Hour Ticketmaster credit card line on 0818 719 300 (R.O.I.) and 0870 2434455 (N.I.)

Doors: 7.30pm.
    Tickets details for Belfast TBA.

www.lemonjelly.ky
    www.xlrecordings.com/lemonjelly

Advertisement