Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp3 to CD Audio

Options
  • 11-01-2000 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Does any1 know of a proggie that encodes mp3's back to CD format ????

Tnx,

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

musicmatch does afaik
    coverts to wav anyway which i think can be read by ordinary cd players.or something like that

what do i look like?
    a music producer.........????

im an engineer jim, not a mixing desk!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye if you get music match {dont forget to convert them to wav files }and call the tracks track01 track 02........ and so on then put them onto your cd . it dosent matter what prg u use to change them to wav files . if you need any help e-mail me r if you need to get music match e-mail me and ill give you the addy r just msg the bord again .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

You can use WinAmp -

Go into preferences and Audio I/O.

Look for the thing that says OUT_WAVE and change it to OUT_DISK - then click on Configure and choose an Output Dir.

Then change it back to OUT_WAVE to use WinAmp normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

back in your box gimp-boy!

but dose it change it to cd format auto then ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Depending on your CD burning software, you might be able to burn MP3's straight to CD audio without having to convert them all to wavs first. Nero Burning ROM is an excellent piece of software, in my opinion.

Trial download at http://www.ahead.de .
    There are certain <ahem> "modifications" to be downloaded from certain websites which will "increase" your trial period if you know what I mean...

- [IAR]Munch
    - iarclan.cjb.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

If u r using sumting loike Adaptec ECC to burn with then all you need to do is convert the tune from MP3 to Wav using WinAmp as described by Cloud above.
    sunglasses.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gif
    Gwan outa dat
    smile.gif

The Shadow

yep your right theres loads of stuff to prolong the trial period of the latest version of nero that is downloadable from there official site . not that i would dl somthing like that . that would be wrong wink.gif

Advertisement