Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Bizjet Enhanced info please??

• 17-11-2004 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

hay id just like some info if some1 could help me out thanks a mil.
    read a few bits and pieces hear bout the package i ordered it last
    week still waiting :mad:
    don wanna b upfront or in your face wit questions but i just got a few k :confused:
    people have been saying there not geeting top download speeds wit things like kazza...ect don use kazza but i download a lot from usenet (newsgroups) and irc would any of them b affected?
    download caps have been a pain in the ass wit eircom only had 4gigs so i got em out considering the massive bill i got :( own fault!! + i was down another 150euro 4 that (word of advise avoid eircom like the plauge)
    so this no limit download cap and a 1m connection sounds brill n i cant wait to try it out, but is it really no limit?
    hope i get a few replies from any1 or even some1 who has the same package from digiweb if ya do let us know how your gettin on thanks a million. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

BizJet Enhanced 1 Mb 256Kb 4-Port Eth
    Firewall Router Webcam € 89 ex vat No Limit 100 24:1

As above, no limits. The ordering process takes on average 10 working days - therefore if you ordered a week ago, you are nearly there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

I've had BizJet enhanced for over a month now - no problems - was originally on the HomeJet but the higher contention rate and slower speed was causing some problems - able to upload huge attachements (+4MB) on emails FAST!! and 1MB download in 10 seconds !! :D:D:D

Advertisement