Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

waterford fans-wrestlemania 20-21

• 17-11-2004 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi all
    just wondering for the sake of it were there any other waterford fans at mania xx this year in new york, or are there any blaa's going to los angeles for mania 21 next year!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Myself and a mate of mine are heading out to WM21 in LA, but we hail
    from Co. Mayo
    I wonder will we be the only mayo men in the house on April 3rd.

We should try to get all the Irish people on this board and any other irish heading out to mania 21 to meet up from a few pints and some craic before the event mabe the on Friday night (1st April) in a Irish Bar in Los Angeles.
    PS: This is not meant as an April fool joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭bob sexington

good stuff bull,me and 2 mates are headin out 2.we could meet the bar of the hotel where the midday madness autograph session is the next day.guaranteed to meet a few superstars there.last year,just from hangin round outside, i met bill apter,bill demott,bobby heenen,ric flair,angle,rvd,akio,taijiri,christian, and a few others!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good bob
    Will be out there from the wednesday on.
    Oh by the way there is a LA lakers game at
    the staple centre on thurs nite before WM21 would
    be a good thing to see a NBA game. Tickets should be
    available closer to that time or on ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Just as a matter of interest lads, how much is it gonna cost you ?

And , are you working like slaves to pay for it or just have generous parents ?

excellent question.dunno bout bull, but me and my mates are all working.it costs about e1250 for platinum package.e500 for flights.e170 for extra accomodation caus we're goin to venice beach after for 5 days, and you'd need over 1000 for spending money,
    in other words, alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    worth it tho, was some craic at mania last year.
    hey bull, did ye get a platinum package!

• Advertisement

No bob went the buying tickets and booking flights route,
    Heading over on holiday and got some tickets on line (Sec Prem 5) for WM21 and on ebay for Raw (Sec 9 Floor). Also while over there for two weeks heading down to long beach to Toyato Grand Prix on the 8th april, http://www.longbeachgp.com/
    Booked the hotel across the road from the staple centre months before the tickets went on sale.
    D-FENS Myself and my mate have been planning this for over a year now since we went to insurection in Manchester in May 2004 and gave WM 20 a miss as it was to close to the date when we decided to go. Where both working and its worked out at about and not including the rest of the trip:
    Return Flights: 500 each
    Tickets WM21 200 each
    Tickets Raw 45 each
    Hotel for 5 days beside staple centre 290 each
    Total 1035 dollars
    And there's nothing like WWE Live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Hey Bull where in Mayo are u from as a matter of interest? Im from Headford in north Galway just a few miles from the boarder

Westport Mate

Well, fair play to you.
    Always wanted to get to a real show in the states , and Mania would be unbelievable.
    Missed my chance for the next few years with a new baby and house , but someday before i croke i'll get over.

hey bull, did you say you were goin with d-fens, caus he said he wont be goin, or is there two d-fens

• Advertisement

hey bull, did you say you were goin with d-fens, caus he said he wont be goin, or is there two d-fens

Hey, there's only one D-FENS Bob ( Unless you're counting Micheal Douglas )

No bob, I dont know D-Fens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

You won't regret it Bull...Mr.McMahon knows how to treat his fans

Advertisement