Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New / Old Styles

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I like evil too but I think greenmight be more suited to my workplace until minimalist returns!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Rabies wrote:
    Great to see some new styles but I think I will stick with the old reliable Cloud skin, fav one.

Yep .. good ol' cloud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Cloud wrote:

gwan Cloud. get it in there.

Well I've finalised the colours but I won't get to work on the images until next week, but should do for now. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

would it be possible to make hyperlinks a different colour in evil.

Aye, was just going to ask that.

:D

(I do miss Eggbert though :()

ehh...would you be working on the minimalist skin atm cloud?

I went to open a thread in humour using said skin and the thread was empty :|

tried it again on a different thread and the same effect.

changed to evil and all was well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Kaimera wrote:
    ehh...would you be working on the minimalist skin atm cloud?

I went to open a thread in humour using said skin and the thread was empty :|

tried it again on a different thread and the same effect.

changed to evil and all was well
    same here.

Yah I managed to leave out an if statement.

I'm working on removing the graphics and replacing with unmeaningful text replacements ;)

Cloud wrote:
    Yah I managed to leave out an if statement.

I'm working on removing the graphics and replacing with unmeaningful text replacements ;)

Yeah the removing graphics thing won't get done before my extended weekend, but I've replaced the graphics with nice dull grey versions (which may be a bit confusing for things like reputation!) but at least it harkens back to the skin of old. Enjoy Beruthiel, SMAK et al.

Oh yeah, meant to say that in the old skin there were no avatars or sigs, of course you can control that now yourself in your User CP.

• Advertisement

thank you Cloud!

looks good :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i mentioned this on IRC, and while one or two people didn't seem too fond of the idea there was (in my mind) overwhelming support from the general public. How about every time you open a page on boards, it opens up in a random skin? wouldn't that be fun?

personally there's so many skins out there that I just can't decide, so I really would like to get the best of.. all worlds.

thoughts, ideas?

ehhh...doesn't get my vote Mord.

some skins I'm not to fond of tbh.

/me sticks to minimalist

• Registered Users Posts: 78,412 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Amz wrote:
    (I do miss Eggbert though :()
    Use Cloud Style.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Cloud wrote:
    Yeah the removing graphics thing won't get done before my extended weekend, but I've replaced the graphics with nice dull grey versions (which may be a bit confusing for things like reputation!) but at least it harkens back to the skin of old. Enjoy Beruthiel, SMAK et al.

Oh yeah, meant to say that in the old skin there were no avatars or sigs, of course you can control that now yourself in your User CP.
    ohhh nice.

Good grief, were you paying attention to anything else I said on this thread?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,412 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Amz wrote:
    Good grief, were you paying attention to anything else I said on this thread? :rolleyes:
    Not particularly, but my point is if you miss Eggbert, you can always visit him :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Aaah! my eyes - the goggles do nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

what address does one type into their phone to get to boards on their mobile?

Hellew again, sorry to drag up an old thread.

Just wondered if it would be possible to change the colour of the "increase size" and "decrease size" thingies in the post reply window in Cloud scheme as the yellow doesn't really stand out too well.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I'm having the same prblem as Steveland earlier in the thread. I used to use the Cloud style, then changed to Evil in options but it keeps going back to Cloud. I'm using Firefox, seems to work fine in IE.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

amp wrote:
    Blasphemers! Cloud scheme rules joo all report.gif

Amen.

I dipped my toe in the Sea of Evil™ and quickly returned to the dark, soothing familiarity of Cloud.

Evil hurtsed my eyes.

I'll be sticking with the Cloud style until I find something which is even less white and retina-searing.

Advertisement