Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TSB cash card won't work in the UK

Options
  • 17-11-2004 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

My inlaws are currently in the UK on holidays and they have reported that their TSB cash card will not work in any cash machines. I have previously used my card in the UK without any problems at all. Are there any issues that have arisen lately? They asked in a few banks and they say its because of chip and pin and their card hasn't got a chip on it.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

TSB cards used not have cirrus capabilities (stupid stupid stupid) but now they do, and they've issued new cards to us. I used a TSB card in the UK last month, dunno what bank though. Make sure they have a card w/ cirrus on it. Else it's gonna be visa for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Some machines use the link or the plus symbol and depends which ATM your folks use.

Advertisement