Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel zafira

Options
  • 17-11-2004 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi
    Was thinking of buying second hand Opel Zafira what are the pros and cons with this MPV (mpg.servicing. road noice. ect.) any help would be greatful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Personally I think it's horrible, but that's without reading any of the reviews or even being in the market for an mpv, purely on aesthetic grounds. It's boxy and unimaginative, though it could be argued that being boxy and unimaginative is part and parcel of being an MPV. If by some cruel twist of fate I found myself tomorrow, suddenly in the market for an MPV, I'd first of all consider the Seat Altea, because at least it makes some sort of effort when it comes to design.

EDIT: Just noticed the 'second hand' part of your post, and the Seat is pretty new. Even so, a right minded individual should shun Opel boxiness like the plague, I guarantee it will have a stifling effect upon the minds of your children.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

mike65 thanks for the links.impr0v I hate them to Its my wife that wants one. I will stick to my 2.0 Accord. :D

Advertisement