Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

k700i question

• 17-11-2004 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

before i get this fone
    would there by any chance any one out there with one?
    if so how many mp3s do you get on it

as i see there is nowhere for a mmc or type of card inside it judging by the photos on the net of the insides of the phone

also if any one has the 6230 nokia is the mp3 player good on it

i try to avoid nokia phones as to the fact they sell eighter shiiit phones or top end model phones
    there dosent seem to be an in between .
    what do you guys think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

littlejay wrote:
    if so how many mp3s do you get on it

The K700 has 41MB of internal memory. Assuming you use it all for mp3's, then you can expect to get around 11 or 12 average size mp3's on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jrincewind

Does anyone know what the ringer and sound volume are like? I was talking to someone that owned one of the phones and they say that it's really poor and if you were in a pub or somewhere there is little chance of you hearing it. I'm soooo tempted to go for this phone but if it's hard to hear then I'll go for the Nokia 6600.

JRincewind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

I always found the ringer volume to be very good. Certainly loud enough to hear it in all but the noisiest environments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

I'd have to agree with cableguy
    I am using a 6600 at the moment and listened to tones on the k700i also and it really depends on the tone you use.

By the way, I got a K700i myself to replace the 6600, but to be honest, I prefer my Nokia, so it's up for sale. It's brand new in the box with everything and has never been used for calls or texts. The plastic is still on the screen. All I did was charge it up and listened to some tones on it and put some themes on it.

It has the Orange sticker on the bottom instead of the Quickshare one, but all Orange s/w has been removed and the firmware upgraded by myself.

If you're interested, let me know. If not, no hassle. I'll probably bang it in the Buy & Sell

Advertisement