Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Azureus downloading real slow

Options
  • 17-11-2004 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I'm getting really slow download speeds using azureus, let then 10k over all.
    I spikes sometime but only for a bit. According to azureus i have a NAT problem.
    I have a d-link dsl 504 router, i opened the ports azureus uses but nothing.
    This is with my pc, the other pc was d/l fine but havent used it since i got my pc working again.
    I'd just like it sorted as it doing my head in trying to figure it out.

Jozi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I got it sorted, norton internet security was what was doing harm.
    Bitch to remove to!

Jozi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

had the same issue , turned off my firewalls and opened the ports on the router but its still not working!, Ususally those steps work for all software but azureus is still dreadfully slow, I still get the yellow face!
    However now and again it is good on certain file (even when yellow), so I guess it could just be that bittorrent is a bit crap for certain files, I rarely download full programs (demos no doubt ;)) anyway and find kazaa quiet good when I do.
    for music (all legal of course ;)) its slsk all the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Taking norton internt security of done it for me, using zonealarm now and no hasle
    slsk, great love it....
    Jozi

Advertisement