Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[December BSOP]

Options
  • 17-11-2004 3:12pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am going to make the whole 'heat-availability' issue easier for December (the last month).

A date will be chosen where everyone will go to the Fitzwilliam. Seats will be drawn there based on numbers attending and the heats/final will be played then and there.

The December event will be a little more interesting as the great guys over in Special Days have supplied me with some prizes. These consist of official WPT playing cards and some WPT poker books. I will be giving these out on the day as people get knocked out - should be something for everyone - more than enough to cover the heat fee.

Hyzepher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

I havent played in any of the other events but can I put my name down please

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

Me to if possible, if not can i put myself forward for the BSOP 2005... Cheers

Fathead.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Excellent!! Cheers for organising Chris. Could I just ask though that the date be arranged for early in December to avoid any Christmas based mayhem.

Advertisement