Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Topics

Options
  • 17-11-2004 4:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Quite a few topics seem to be popping up in here that are very similar to topics in the Halflife board, I'd suggest, during this busy time, people put all HL2 related topics onto the halflife board, and have a good search there, ensuring that the topic they are posting about (Steam for example) hasn't already been covered.

Prior Of Taize(ington)

:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Idiot.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Lump wrote:
    Idiot.

John
    Nah, just ignorant.

You can't blame to ignorant, just step on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Quite a few topics seem to be popping up in here that are very similar to topics in the Halflife board, I'd suggest, during this busy time, people put all HL2 related topics onto the halflife board, and have a good search there, ensuring that the topic they are posting about (Steam for example) hasn't already been covered.

Prior Of Taize(ington)

:D:D:D

ah... oh yeah... now i get it.... you have an ENORMOUS sig! ha ha ha ha ha ha.

edit - there doesn't that feel better?

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    ah... oh yeah... now i get it.... you have an ENORMOUS sig! ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    You looking for a stepping on?

You looking for a stepping on?
    Is that a code for something? :rolleyes:

edit
    hold on a second quick reply has let me down!
    editing orignal post :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

you insulted a mod...well done...

Too late now Reactor

I'm afraid I write my list in pen, not pencil.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Thanks for the suggestion. If people want to post about Half-Life 2 here as opposed to the Half-Life forum then I'm not going to stop them. This is the Games board and therefore Half-Life 2 discussion is on-topic.

Too late now Reactor

I'm afraid I write my list in pen, not pencil.
    I'm getting a lot of phallic imagery from your direction. Something you're not telling us?

I knew you weren't refereing to my sig.

• Advertisement

I knew you weren't refereing to my sig.
    That's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

On the subject of 'Double Topics', I find it Ironic that this was also posted here about 30 minutes before this thread was created.
    Lump wrote:
    Double Topics

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Boro wrote:
    On the subject of 'Double Topics', I find it Ironic that this was also posted here about 30 minutes before this thread was created.
    Nothing escapes you, does it? :rolleyes: :D

That's why I was calling him an idiot.... Oh I dont know. Pam the point I was making is that alot of re-posts on here re: HL2 have already been discussed on the HL bored.

John

Nothing escapes you, does it? :rolleyes: :D
    nope, nothing at all :)

btw, seen my sig? seems oh so ironic now doesnt it? :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

See what pam said? Well, I agree with her, him, or it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Lump wrote:
    That's why I was calling him an idiot.... Oh I dont know. Pam the point I was making is that alot of re-posts on here re: HL2 have already been discussed on the HL bored.

That's very interesting. However I fail to see what it's got to do with us. Are we susposed to check the Half Life board everyday in order to make sure there's no duplication?

If you've already read a thread on the Half Life board then I suggest you don't read it's counterpart in Games. There's no law saying you have to read threads.

Well it is a community, I was only trying to help by suggesting people look at the HL board to see if topics have been covered. It's up to posters.

John

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

sorry

• Advertisement
Advertisement