Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neonode N1 opinion

Options
  • 17-11-2004 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

What you guys think of this phone?
    www.neonode.com

I got an email yesterday from them stating that as I was one of the first to pre-order the phone 2 years ago that I can now order it. It was a nice spec back then, but I'm not so sure now.
    I currently have a Moto V600 and it's the biggest piece of crap, never getting a moto again. I was thinking of getting the k700. I've had SE phones before and really like them but this mail has got me thinking. What you think, or would you go with the k700?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

nearly clicked the checkout and realised its way too pricey now. would have bought it when it was announced 2 years ago. a mate of mine has it and its nothing special.

Advertisement