Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Advice offered

• 17-11-2004 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

I notice that alot of people have been putting up posts asking for advice. I can offer this if you wish to PM me. I work in property and can give you the advice you need. I know of a company that would offer the best rates and a subsidised legal fee of only €690. I know its a pretty scary thing getting a mortgage, but if I can help at all I will.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

nice of you to offer joe
    and I may even talk to you at some point in the future
    however
    the admins of this board do not allow advertisement and you could get a ban for this :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

No problem, I work in the property business but not for that company. Just trying to help, I have found this website very helpful in the past and would like to return the favour to other users.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

joejoem wrote:
    No problem, I work in the property business but not for that company.

fair enough, that's different

I am actually looking at property web sites at the mo,
    I'm thinking of buying a house, so I may call on you for advice later if I have any questions ;)
    a

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,451 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I find it odd that you would offer the advice via PM only. If you have anything to say, say it in the open.

Anything else will be construed as advertising and I'll get DeV to bill you for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement