Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone hear about the slane rival......

Options
  • 13-04-2000 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any information on that Witness festival that'll be held in FairyHouse the same weekend as Slane????? From what I hear, Beck, Travis, Moby and David Gray will all be playing + more!!!!! Sounds good no?

anywho....reply

tct

eek.gif

And with that I stand down as leader of this ancient and very sacred society. I just hope you will treat your new leader with as much love and respect as you have shown me. I bid thee farewell.
    thank you

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sounds like a really good line-up!

What's the story with Slane? Who's playing?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

In slane, stereophonics are headlining and robbie williams is playing along with others!

I just got this from yahoo..."Meanwhile, a new two-day festival has been launched for Ireland. Witnness will include sets from Beck, Travis and Ocean Colour Scene. Also on the bill are Death In Vegas, Super Furry Animals and Happy Mondays. They are slated to play across five stages during the event that takes place over August 5 and 6 at Fairyhouse Racecourse in County Meath, just north of Dublin. So far, the bill also includes Groove Armada and Roni Size & Reprazent."

www.witnness.com

tct

eek.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭madyoke

forgot to mention David Gray MAN!

but does any1 know the DAY breakup yet, you can buy 1 or 2 day tickets but I dunno which day to buy{!}

My order of preference is David Gray (saw em slane last year), Travis (saw olympia), OCS (saw point), then Beck, and MOBY aint playing.

which day to buy ... tell me !

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

I'm at the official site now and I have that shockwave yoke but it sucks!...It won't let me progress past the second page!!! I'll hopefully have more info in a few mins!

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

Advertisement