Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modchipsireland.com

Options
  • 17-11-2004 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

Hey all

Anyone have any words of wisdom iwth regards modchipsireland.com i.e. used them etc.

Also which chip is better the Duo or the infinity?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

nobody out there?

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

someone else asked afew days ago if you look back

i think it was good feed back
    but check

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

bump
    Use the search function iv seen threads about them loads of times...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

ya they are very good for both xbox and ps2 the guy is very reliable used him a good few times,no problems at all got it back next day

• Advertisement

thanks i was talking to him since seemed like a good bloke i wanted the slimline PS2 chipped but he did not recomend it at ALL. Chips frying burning out lasers ect. Not stable at all. The Std. PS2 is much better for modding.

Does modding shortwen the PS2's lifespan at all? As stated im getting the Std. PS2 with an infinity chip

Sorry to everyone i dont usually use the search functions i find it does not always return all the results. But ill have a look. Still looking for feedback for my last post though re:

Does modding shortwen the PS2's lifespan at all? As stated im getting the Std. PS2 with an infinity chip.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

I think this might be warez talk which is a bannable offence on these boards.

Nope not illegal in the slightest im getting it done for american PS2 games and multi region DVD's. And where did warez suddenly pop out of/ what is warez?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Nope not illegal in the slightest im getting it done for american PS2 games and multi region DVD's. And where did warez suddenly pop out of/ what is warez?

Dont worry about it he hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

Iv never heard of mod chips shortening the life of a PS2. You can definatly wreck one if you install it wrong. Friend wrecked his PS1 trying to do it himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

the chips dont necessarily shorten the life of the ps2
    however the cd lens is under more pressure if it is rea
    ding backed up games/films

Advertisement