Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weezer

Options
  • 12-04-2000 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

Right:
    I was waiting for the music boards to come before posting this, but anybody who does not have 2 of their albums should get them right now. I just got their second album the other day, just as good as the first.. You remember the Buddy Holly/Happy Days song years ago from the windows 95 cd? thats them... anyway, they have some really excellent stuff. Pink Triangle, Jonas, The sweater song, just brilliant...
    And Jamie, on the b side of the Buddy holly single, but not on any album as far as i know.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

illkillyaq
    did u ever see the video for the sweater song
    its class smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I can't ever listen to weezer ever again. I played it to death cos it was the first real movie file i'd ever seen on a PC.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

hehe - same here smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

hehe, but seriously - get one of the albums because tis excellent stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

No, NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON!!!
    NEVER!!!

IT'S ALL MICROSOFTS FAULT!!!!!!!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Advertisement
Advertisement