Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 13 Ways To Freak Out Your Neighbors

• 17-11-2004 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

Top 13 Ways To Freak Out Your Neighbors

1.Ask the "lady in the household" if they enjoying swinging. (Nothing like a little wife swapping to get to know the neighbors.)

2.Follow your neighbor's kid home from school and tell him there's a puppy dog and lots of candy in the backseat of your car.

3. Mow a skull and crossbones pattern in your lawn

4.After saying a phrase like, ?There?s more than one way to skin a cat,? offer to prove it to your neighbor with one of the stray felines running about the neighborhood.

5. Go over to your neighbor's house, knock on the door, ask to borrow their bathroom since your toilet is clogged, and then proceed to take a shower and make use of every available toiletry in their bathroom.

6.Paint every picket on your side of the fence a different color of the rainbow.

7.Make your property a separate country, independent of the United States, and ask your neighbors if they would like to secede with you.

8.Mow your lawn with hedge trimmers

9. Put a Laz-E-Boy recliner in your backyard. (Put it right next to your barber?s chair and pool table.)

10.Every year, make Halloween more fun by passing out candy with razors and drugs imbedded in them. (The police might be even more annoyed than your neighbors. That?s like hitting two birds with one stone!!)

11.Make sure to implement friendly gestures like slapping your neighbor?s spouse?s ass every time you see her (or him).

12.Shave your legs in the yard, using your garden hose.

13.Demolish all the walls on the outside of your house and replace them with glass so that you can see what everyone is doing outside and everyone can see what you're doing inside.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

hmmmmm, didnt raise a chuckle.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Poor Omnicorp, noone seems to like your humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I liked it. LOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i didn't find it to good. but it was far from terrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Some parts were funny. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭omnicorp

well, I do have more, but I might refrain from posting them for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

what no poll???

not great TBH...

I saw that they annoyed people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh. I laughed. Considerably.

good, wait till you see "Police Men"...

• Advertisement
Advertisement