Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cornamrket St. pedestrian bridge

• 17-11-2004 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Any one know when this is going to be opened? There's a sign at the bottom of Shandon St. saying it was due to be opened in July of this year but there is still work being carried out. Also does anyone know what the official name of the bridge is going to be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

the Shandon Bridge or something like that i think...duno when its going to be open, cant really see myself using it that often tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

there was supposed to have been a competition.. there were three suggestions..

here is where my info gets blurry...
    one was Roy Keane
    one was the student RIP beaten to death last year
    and can't remember who the third one was!

but that's what I know for what it's worth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Yeah they're definitely calling it the Shandon Bridge despite holding the poll.

Its now supposed to be open in December, in time for Cork becoming the European City of Culture...Ahem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

that's nice! I like that.. better than the Roy Keane Bridge anyway!!!

Advertisement