Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cranberries -- Best Band in da World, Totally

Options
  • 15-04-2000 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

aren't they.
    of course i also like U2 (who doesn't) but i stikll think that the cranberries are the only band for me.

so.......

so far........

Cranberries 1 : 0 U2

biggrin.gif, c'mon lads give give it yer best shot, c'mon are ye startin' !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

U2 0wn those Limerick titheads biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Didn't like their new album, only really liked the first two. And I really don't like the Million Dollar Motel sound track.

(apart from that incredibly funny spainish version of Anarchy in the UK at the end)

Either U2 and the cranberries are getting crap or I'm just getting more fussy.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The Cranberries suck the sweat from a dead man's balls - every time I hear 'Zombie' I am convulsed with laughter at what a pile of utter $hite it is.

And Dolores O'Riordan comes over as a complete tit in this week's Hot Press - she looks fu<king ugly on the cover too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ah zombie holds a special place in my heart. I use to sing it when I ever I was drunk.

IN YER HEAD!!
    IN YER OWN HEAAAAAAAD!!!!!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I'd have to go with Stephen on this one - even though my uncle's niece in law is married to a cranberry, and they have some good stuff, U2 just way more really good stuff, and they have about 9 brilliant songs, compared to cranberries 3(?).

Cranberries 1 : 2 U2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

I cant stand Cranberries. Its just delores' voice I rekon. It kinda makes the discs in me spine spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I take it that's another score for U2? biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

U2 are infinitely better. I'm not going to say why because I don't need to.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Originally posted by Illkillya:
    I'd have to go with Stephen on this one - even though my uncle's niece in law is married to a cranberry...

WTF?!?!? Does that mean YOU are a cranberry? What are weird way of admitting to the world that you are a cranberry! lol

...besides, a cranberry can't be a very good husband, I'm sure... biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Bono eats cranberries for breakfast.

That female is sooooo annoying, the only way she sells records is by putting on a forced Irish fairy accent when she is singing to sell records to gullible American's who but anything that's Irish cos they think that it's good luck.

U2 are in a different league.

U2 (4) : (1)Cranberries

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

Look i don't like either band but that anyone can suggest that the Cranberries are better than U2 is ridiculoius
    harVey

Advertisement