Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITV 4 Now Testing

• 17-11-2004 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

ITV 4 Now testing showing a Willam Road test card in the clear 10758 MHz, pol.V SR:22000 FEC:5/6

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

FTA indeed.

And its one of the new transponders. Countdown to Saturday continues....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

With my Sky+ and an Irish card, I'm getting this channel labelled as "6300". I wonder why it's different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

I can see the William Street card on my FTA box and 6300 label but no picture on my ROI sub $ky box!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ITV4?

where did this come from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

It appears you can only view this test at the moment with a non sky box.

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote:
    ITV4?

where did this come from

Folks over on Digital Spy seem to agree that its not a test transmission for the planned ITV4 channel, but more like it is so called as its the 4th ITV transponder to come alive.

I thought as much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭maisflocke

I would have thought if it was simply a 4th transponder it would be labled
    in a less confusing sort of way.

Like ITV T4, or 4-1 just like back in the old days when they tested for
    ITV1 1-1; 2-1; 3-1 (if you knoworrimean.)

Dont know why ITV put a test up and nameing it as ITV 4. I just got excited with the hole thing. I must go out more often.

But I and others here are thankful that you stayed in and posted up the info. :D Cheers Colm, a good find :)

• Advertisement

A well its not in the clear any more :confused:

Advertisement