Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Online

Options
  • 17-11-2004 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

I'm under 18 and I need some way to purchase stuff online (Not a Friends/Relatives credit card). Is a debit card out of the question? Ideally I'd like something I could deposit money into from the local AIB and then be able to use it to pay at sites like play.com and strawberrynet. I've set up a paypal account but there seems to be no way to transfer money into besides using a credit card....

HELP!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The Help forum is for administrator related problems that you have with the use of this website. Normally I'd just move the thread, but I'm not quite sure where to put it. I'll try Business / Economy / Finance I suppose although that doesn't seem quite right.

Advertisement